In my twenty something years of existence, i have experienced some events, which have shaped my behaviour. I’ve also taken some actions-crazy, stupid, (extra)ordinary, etc. Below are some crazy facts about Hakeem.
– I once trekked from Lagere to Mayfair coz of #5… Crazy innit??
– I can stay indoors for weeks without a hitch… Introvert?? Yeah
– I still have the shirt i wore on my first birthday… Antique
– My oldest-but-still-functional property is my wallet. It was bought on 24th May, 2007… Coveted.
– My closest shave with death was on Friday 4th April, 2008. 448<~ #GoFigure
– My most embarrasing moment was when a bank cashier asked if i was an illiterate!… No one fit try am with me again o!
– I still remember the first time i boarded an okada like yesterday… Hehehehehe
– 5th August, 1999 is indelible in my heart- sister's birthday, grandmother's death and an armed robbery attack… Quite an eventful day, abi?
– The longest i've gone without a shower is 3 days… Thank God i don't have body odour.
– I once had a crush on someone until i was told she is my cousin… Don't ask who she is, please?
– When my grandma died, i was scared when she was referred to as 'late'. My notion of late had been shaped with school latecoming, which attracted punishment. #IfYouKnowWhatIMean.
– I hold the record of being the first family member to ride with my dad in his first car… Golden Moment!